I spent my entire day….
Day dreaming of buying an apple orchard, and hosting apple festivals and eating all kinds of apple based meals…
- gettinchai likes this
- betweenthewoodsandthewater likes this
- putitintheuniverse likes this
- awelltraveledwoman said: I have just the orchard…
- bhaileloch likes this
- comelycreatures said: I spent my day learning about how to build sustainable urban farms and talking to organizations about creating public fruit orchards around Baltimore. Apples for all!!!
- comelycreatures likes this
- wendesgray likes this
- wildandcrazylife said: I’m in if you need a hand with the harvesting, baking- hell, any part of it!
- thecountryfucker likes this
- in-mountains likes this
- modernhepburn likes this
- azaleadalen likes this
- eastcoastoverdose- likes this
- wheresnatalie said: Woah. Yes. Yes. Just…yes.
- lostinamerica said: Fall harvest festivals, and a pumpkin patch for October, with a corn maze. Owning an apple orchard would be amazing.
- dogswithclogsblog likes this
- ginandbird said: <3
- onesquarephoto likes this
- coffeeandclifbars likes this
- abstrusecuriosity likes this
- danimoltke likes this
- cocoabird reblogged this from thinknorth
- bear-flavour likes this
- coffeecupsandraybans likes this
- sargentsweepinghemlock likes this
- thinknorth posted this