Opinions Needed: Trail Coffee
What is everyones take on Instant coffee? Is it worth it? As a backpacking resource, the lack of equipment needed and a the size of those packets is attractive…
Does anyone have any suggestions for coffee brewing on the trail? I have been hauling a massive percolator areound the trail recently, and while the java tastes exceptional, the size of this thing is a major problem. Any make shift solutions out there? creative brewing methods? this should be good haha.
- lustedwanders reblogged this from thinknorth
- tutmondigo said: Coarse grind. Make it in your cooking pot. Try to let the grounds settle. No filter.
- noreastgoods reblogged this from thinknorth and added:
- awelltraveledwoman said: My jet boil has a French press attachment so kills 2 birds with one stone
- djmase said: I’ve got a stainless Coleman French Press that is the business. Used it for 5k miles of Canada camping.
- barnwoodanchors likes this
- pearlkillers said: VIA packets from Starbucks. Small and actually really good!
- disappearfromhere likes this
- globefoot reblogged this from thinknorth and added:
- thinknorth posted this